Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Kingdom of Thailand
we have all witnessed times
of hope and destruction.
The Intensive English Program
at Bangkok Christian
College extends it's best
wishes for all those affected
by the flooding in Thailand.
What can students do during this long holiday?
1. Help each other.
2. Help your parents with things around the house.
3. Help an older person.
4. Give of yourself more than you receive.
What can students do to keep their English skills in good shape?
1. Speak, read, or write in English a little each day.
2. Talk to an English speaking friend.
3. Read an English book.
4. Keep an English journal of what happens on your holiday.